8198 Jog Road Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Building Size 27,248 SF
No. Stories 2
Price per SF $245.89
Building Class A
Property Type Office
Property Sub-type Office Building
Year Built 1999
Property Use Type – Investment
Lot Size 1.30 AC
Cap Rate 6%
Description of Office Building For Sale in Boynton Beach
Rare opportunity to purchase a fully performing Class A office building in Boynton Beach. Currently 98% leased with active negotiations on balance of space, newly constructed roof in 2014, majority of HVAC package units under three years of age, over $1.3 million in capital improvements since 2004, strong tenant base of established physician practices and professional service firms, and many more positive attributes. Hands-on property management with active preventative maintenance programs in place. Don’t miss this opportunity to own an exceptional property in a growing and strong demographic location.
Minutes from I-95, Bethesda Hospital West and the Florida Turnpike. From Boynton Beach Boulevard, travel north on Jog Road for 1.5 miles to Aberdeen Business Park (on the corner of Jog and Le Chalet). Property is located in the northeast corner of the park.
- Exceptional Class A highly performing office building in Aberdeen Business Park
- Established tenant base of physician practices and professional service firms.
- Over $1.3 million dollars in renovations since 2004
- New roof, HVAC system and all offices either have been newly constructed or updated over past three years.
- Strong demographic growing population
- Property next to schools, shopping centers, gated communities. Minutes from I-95 and the Florida Turnpike
Financial Summary (Actual)
Net Operating Income $402,000
8198 Jog Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33472 (Palm Beach County)
Listing information courtesy of JRL Realty & Management, a commercial real estate company. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase.