Commercial Property Listing at 8440 Blanding Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32244
Jacksonville Florida Retail Property For Sale
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 7,800 SF
- Price per SF:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Strip Center
- Property Use Type:
- Net Lease Investment with
- 10+ years left on lease
- Cap Rate:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 1.44 AC
Highlights of Florida Investment Property
- Corporate Guarantee Fully-stabilized investment backed by Aspen Dental and Mission BBQ.
- Long Term Leases Ten (10) year lease terms accompanied by three (3), five (5) year renewal options.
- Desirable Rent Increases Leases feature rental increases every five (5) years in the primary term and option periods.
- Built-In Customer Base Less than 5 miles from Jacksonville Naval Complex, the largest U.S. Navy base in Southeast with 23,000+ military personnel.
- Premier Retail Corridor – positioned at a signalized intersection directly off Interstate 295 in Orange Park’s dense retail trade corridor
- Population of 150k+ Over 56,000 households and a population of 150,000 within a five (5) mile radius.
Description of Commercial Real Estate Listing
The Stan Johnson Company is pleased to offer for sale to qualified investors the fee simple interest in a brand new multi-tenant retail property located at 8440 Blanding Boulevard in Jacksonville, FL. The 7,800 square foot freestanding building is 100% leased to national tenants, Mission BBQ and Aspen Dental.
Both tenants will operate under corporate ten (10) year NN leases with three (3), five (5) year renewal options and rental increases every five (5) years in the primary term and option periods. Newly constructed in 2015, the property is strategically located less than five (5) miles from Jacksonville Naval Complex, the largest U.S. Navy base in the Southeast and is home to over 23,000 military personnel. The subject property also benefits from a premier retail trade location at a signalized intersection directly off Interstate 295 with exposure to over 92,000 vehicles per day.
Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida by population and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. It is the county seat of Duval County and the principal city in the Jacksonville metropolitan area, with a population of 1,345,596 as of 2012.
Jacksonville is home to many prominent corporations and organizations, including the headquarters of four Fortune 500 companies: CSX Corporation, Fidelity National Financial, Fidelity National Information Services and Southeastern Grocers. Interline Brands is based in Jacksonville and is currently owned by The Home Depot. The Florida East Coast Railway, Swisher International Group and the large short line railroad holding company RailAmerica are also based in Jacksonville
Financial Summary – Major Tenant Information
8440 Blanding Boulevard., Jacksonville, Florida 32244 (Duval County)
Listing information courtesy of Stan Johnson Company. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase.