The current economic climate has made it very conducive to investing in commercial real estate in Florida. The majority of investors flocking to Florida are delving into commercial properties. Is it time for you to stick up your Investment Property Portfolio? We have seen that over decades how investing in commercial real estate often beat out other investments.
The newer investors can also jump in once they understand the different types of commercial real estate. We are focused on Net Lease Properties, Mini Warehouses, RV & Mobile Home Parks and Foreclosed (Bank Owed) properties. We also have a great deal of 1 to 3 Acre Properties which are prime for development.
The Property below is no longer available but should be seen as an example of the Florida Commercial Real Estate Market. Feel free to inquire if we have a similar property which will fit your requirements.
Contact us for similar Commercial Properties For Sale in Florida.
O’Reilly Commercial Realty LLC
Phone: (352) 237-2222
75 NW 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444
Delray Beach Florida Office Property Sold
- Price: $6,000,000 approximately
- Building Size: 10,260 SF
- Price per SF: $584.80
- Property Type: Office
- Property Sub-type: Office Building
- Property Use Type: Net Lease Investment with 5 years left on lease (Net Lease Investments, especially NNN are highly desirable in South Florida)
- Building Class: A
- Tenancy: Single
- Lot Size: 0.45 AC
Description of Delray Beach Office Building
We are pleased to present the information on this 10,260 square foot single tenant office building. This prime investment property is located in downtown Delray Beach, Florida. The subject property sits on approximately 0.45 acres of land. There are five years and two two-year options remaining on this triple-net (NNN) lease with a 3% annual escalations. This two-story building was built in 2002 and has 30 parking spaces. The Old School Square Office Building presents an excellent opportunity for an investor to acquire an office building with a triple-net lease in one of South Florida hottest markets. The sale possibly included 9 condominium parking spaces in the public parking lot located adjacent to the property.
- Favorable Densely Populated Demographics With Average Household Income of $85,000 Within a One-Mile Radius. A growing number of Luxury Condominiums being developed in the local area.
- Walk to Shops and Restaurants in Heart of Delray Beach Entertainment District, One of the Hottest Areas in South Florida
- One Minute from Interstate I-95, Minutes from the Ocean, Across the Street from City Hall, and One Block from the South Palm Beach County Courthouse.
75 NW 1st Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444 (Palm Beach County)
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. The current information is provided for consumer personal, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase.