There are plenty of opportunities in Florida with commercial real estate investments. We have some suggestions whether you are a seasoned investor or looking for your first commercial property. The Listing price is important obviously yet there are plenty of helpful commercial loan programs coming into play.
The commercial property types vary significantly in Florida.
- Hotel – Motel
- Net Lease Investments
- Land – large acreage
- Land – 1 to 3 acres to develop
- Storage Properties
- Mobile Home & RV Parks
- Distressed Properties
- Foreclosed Commercial Real Estate
Contact us to help you find or sell your Florida Commercial Properties.
O’Reilly Commercial Realty LLC
Phone: (352) 237-2222
This Property information below is an example of what has been on the market recently. The information can be used to see the potential opportunities. Feel free to contact us to find a similar Florida commercial property.
New Dollar Tree Location with 30,000+ VPD
Fort Myers Retail Property Sold Recently
- Prices vary depending on the Net Lease Tenant and the location.
- Building Size: 12,460 SF
- Price / SF: $233.33 estimated
- Property Type: Retail
- Property Sub-type: Free Standing Building
- Property Use Type: Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease are desirable
- Cap Rate: 6% estimated
- Tenancy: Single
- Year Built: 2016
- Lot Size: 1.47 AC
Description of Fort Myers Dollar Tree Property
· Brand New 10 Year NN Lease | Requires Minimal Landlord Responsibility
· Lease Features Rent Escalations of $0.50 PSF in Year 6 & Option Periods
· Rent Increase Provides Investor with Hedge Against Inflation During Lease
· Lease Includes Three (3), 5-Year Options with Rent Increases
· Property was Completely Renovated in 2016 to Accommodate Dollar Tree
· Renovations Included Complete Stripping of Building to Steel & Brick Frame
· Subject Property Located in Income Tax Free State
· 5 Mile Population Projected Growth by 2020: 10%+
· Strong 5 Mile Population Density | 101,000+ Residents
· 5 Miles: Household Income: $46,000+ | Median home Value: $89,000+
· Positioned on Major Regional Traffic Artery | 30,000+ vehicle per day (VPD)
· Property is Situated on Retail Corridor with National Tenants Including Walgreens, CVS -pharmacy, Goodwill, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, McDonald’s, Wells Fargo and Many More.
4235 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL 33905 (Lee County)
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Also this property information is provided for consumer personal, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase.